Muslim Marriage Events UK- Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by muslimmarriageeventsuk. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to our event organisers. This website, includes all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1- REFUND POLICY
No refunds are given for our marriage events that are held to provide networking and potential matches for marriage purposes except in the following circumstances mentioned below. Furthermore, cancellations without advance notice from attendees can result in an unequal ratio of men and women that do not allow us enough time to advertise (through social media) for the missing attendees.
Refunds given under the circumstances mentioned below:
1) An event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances or a lack of attendees that have booked. In this case, a full refund (including the Eventbrite fee) will be issued within 3 days of us notifying you of the cancellation.
2) We have a waiting list from our events due to sold out tickets. Attendees that have booked and would like to cancel may do so if cancellations can be replaced with other bookings. In this situation a refund (excluding the Eventbrite fee) will be issued.
3) The event is postponed. If the event is postponed and not cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, attendees will be contacted whether they would still like to attend or prefer a refund. If a refund is requested, we will issue a full refund (including the Eventbrite fee).
Note: We do not give refunds if one does not find a suitable match. Refunds are also not given if one misses the event or is unable to attend due to being unwell.
Other event terms and conditions:
1) We will ensure to our best ability that the ratio of men and women are similar but cannot guarantee we can obtain an equal ratio for all our events.
2) We will ensure to our best ability that we sell to the maximum capacity as advertised. However, we cannot guarantee that every event we run will be full of attendees.
3) We are not liable for the background checks of the candidates and encourage attendees that do exchange contact details with potentials to involve family members.
SECTION 2 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 3 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 4 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom.
SECTION 5 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 6 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org