Saturday 27th August Birmingham Marriage Event (21-32 year olds)- Female TicketRegular price £25.00 Save £-25.00
Contact numbers on event day:
Marriage Event Birmingham: 21-32 year olds
For 21-32 year olds.
All muslims in this age category are welcome to attend. This event has been split into certain ages to help one meet a spouse that is similar in age.
Park Regis Birmingham (Hotel)
160 Broad Street,
Garrard and Blumfield Venue
Date: Saturday 27th August
11:00-12:00 (arrival: tea/coffee station)
12:00-3:00 (event: refreshments and drinks served)
Note: Our venue will be open from 11:00am. Please arrive by 11:30am as the event will start at 12:00pm promptly.
1) This event is for all muslims, regardless of race, marital status and profession.
2) No refunds are issued once a ticket has been purchased
3) Minimum age for attendees of an event is 21.
4) Mehrams and associates may attend for support (minimum age of an associate and mehram is 18).
5) Refreshments (drinks, tea/coffee and snacks will be served free of charge).
6) British Muslims only
Directions and parking information will be available on our website homepage 2 weeks before the event.
One week after the event we will email a list of approximately 300-400 profiles (that have given permission). These profiles are from the attendees of all our events.
Upon purchase of the ticket you will receive 2 confirmations including an email from worldpay with our company details, confirming payment and a text message or email (depending on which option you have selected) from us confirming the ticket purchased.
You may show any confirmation email or text message you have received upon arrival/registration of the event.